Joining FGI is simple. FGI offers Executive and Associate Level Memberships. Regional applicants become members of The Fashion Group International, Inc., headquartered in New York City, and the Regional Group. Approved applicants are entitled to all local and global benefits of FGI membership.
To begin the online membership application process, click on “apply here” at right. Then select the level that best describes your background. Completing the application will take 10-15 minutes. An application can also be downloaded and upon completion, forwarded to the regional contact via mail or fax.
A full explanation of the Application Approval Process can be found at the bottom of the Online Membership Application page.
Each regional group decides the direction of their student outreach which may include student membership.
Here are some of the benefits of Membership:
- Significant discount on event ticket prices
- Access to members only benefits and events
- Professional listing in the global Fashion Group International directory
- Opportunity to meet and network with fashion industry insiders, renowned professionals and peers
- Opportunity to showcase yourself or your company at events as a panelist or in FGI communications
- Access to information on trend forecasting, product launches and developments, design launches and more
For information about FGI activities in your area, contact the Seattle regional group.